A conference opportunity for invaluable networking, and in-depth discussions with up to 400 soil colleagues, scientists, academics and practitioners and up to 40 Certified Professional Development (CPD) hours can be claimed!
Soils, the key to the past, the present and the future
- Welcome BBQ on Sunday 18 November
- Internationally acclaimed keynote speakers from government, university and industry
- Over 30 specialised sessions with 200 invited and contributed papers
- Trade exhibitions and poster presentations
- Pre and mid conference field trips
- Conference dinner
- Soil judging competition
- Kindred organisations including: ASPAC, Regolith and Geosciences, Clay Mineralogy Association and Soil Science Australia special interest group meetings (eg the CRC for high performance soils)
- Training and refresher courses; including CPSS exam and post graduate training plus workshop sessions on:
- Carbon sequestration – where to from here?
- Australian Soil Classification – what is being missed?
- Acid Sulfate Soils – risk management or risk aversion?
- Key current issues in soil and plant analysis
- What makes a good soil consultant?
- Proximal and remote sensing